::: Home ::: About ::: Twitter ::: Foodies and Friends :::

02 October 2009

How to send financial help to the Philippines if you're in New Zealand

Migrante coordinator Dennis Maga said those who can send financial assistance may donate through the Migrant Action Trust (MAT), with ASB Bank Account No. 12 -3077-0509589- 00. "Donors can get one-third back of their donation as rebate since the MAT is a registered charity", he said.

Source: Globalnation.inquirer.net

No comments:

Post a Comment